A9Z51463 Acti9 iID 4P 63A 30mA - B EV type | Residual Current Circuit Breaker | Schneider Electric
Acti9 iID B type for EV An optimum solution to protect the EV charging stations
The EV charging station plug is manipulated daily by the customers, and it is usually installed outdoor, being exposed to rain, snow, dust, humidity and temperature variation. That is why IEC 60364-7-722 standard require a 30mA residual current protection for direct contact.
Acti9 RCCB iID B type EV is designed to:
- Protect people against multifrequency earth leakage current, generated by charging station technology that can cause fi brillation and electrocution.
- Simplify operation thanks to Acti9 VisiSafe and VisiTrip
- Monitor and control the electrical panel with PowerTag and Smartlink auxiliaries.
- Be installed in coordination with other upstream and parallel RCD (refer to Schneider Electric Residual Protection Device guide for coordination tables).
For business owner
- Peace of mind: your customers will be protected against direct contact in compliance with IEC 60364-7-722 standards.
- Enhance your green image: installing the EV charging station helps generate new business, bring more customers, and improve your company's image regarding environment and new trends.
- Efficiency: one stop shop with Schneider Electric for EV charging station and related electric protections (one manufacturer warranty, one technical support).
- Improve your business: Acti9 accessories and auxiliaries can help you to provide best-in class solution adapted to your customer needs, with metering and local or remote communication.