This unique power point and switch plate levelling stencil tool allows you to quickly mark out the gyprock prior to cutting it out with a gyprock saw.
It also aligns and makes the switchgear level and doesn't mark the paint.
The stencil allows access to all fixing points on the wall plate, and clips on snugly to ensure that you get it right every time.
Works with both vertical and horizontal wall plates.
Instructions of use
1. Measure the position desired for the switchgear and trace the hole you wish to cut for a C-bracket.
2. Check for studs, metal brackets and power cords behind the plasterboard using a suitable stud finder.
3. If there are no studs, place the level and cut-out tool on the surface of the plaster board.
4. Check that the tool is level (horizontally or vertically) and draw around the stencil with a pencil or pen.
5. Using a Wall Board Saw, cut around the outline.
6. Place a C-bracket in the cut-out hole.
7. You are now ready for fit-off.
For Downlight Holes
Warranty starts from Invoice Date
Domestic Use: 1 Year
Commercial Use: 1 Year
Warranty Method: Return to Sparky Direct