The ENSA-LC3 is a daylight sensor to control lights at dusk and dawn. The switch is ideal for use in conjunction with any light, but is especially useful when used with an energy efficient ENSA LED light. The ENSA-LC3 can multiply power cost savings by controlling your already energy-efficient light to turn on only when you need it.
Once installed, the daylight sensor measures ambient light levels (sensitivity for the daylight sensor can be adjusted on the unit). If the light levels fall below the set limit, the light control sensor is activated and the connected light will turn on. The daylight sensor is compact and corded, making outdoor installation a simple task.
The ENSA-LC3 has a 1m photocell lead, meaning that it can be taken away from where it is mounted to measure the light levels at a different location.
• Boost your efficiency by maximising use of natural light
• Set target light levels to automate light dimming
• Adjustable daylight sensor (2~100lx)
• Small, corded sensor for flexible installation / DIN rail mountable
• IP65 weather-resistance rated photocell for outdoor installation
• 3 year warranty
Warranty starts from Invoice Date
Domestic Use: 3 Year
Commercial Use: 3 Year
Warranty Method: Return to Sparky Direct
Help other Sparky Direct users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.